Daily Boutique Deals

January 20, 2009

5 Color Me Company








My three year old was so excited when I told him a package arrived for him yesterday!! He immediately tore open the package and found the "Flying High Pillowcase" by ColorMe Company. As if the airplane wasn't cool enough when I told him he could color the plane with the special fabric markers that came along in the package he looked at me with the biggest grin ever!! He jumped up to the table and went to town coloring. I asked him several times if he had finished coloring the picture and his reply was always, "not yet!" My son doesn't love to color, so I was happy to see that he really does have a creative side. I just had not found the right venue for him. As soon as he was finished I popped the pillowcase in the dryer and told him he could sleep on it tonight. When I pulled the pillowcase out of the dryer he was pleasantly surprised that his coloring was still in place. Putting him to bed tonight was easy tonight! He was so excited to sleep on his own artwork!
ColorMe Company's product line also includes t-shirts, cards and seasonal items! These items are perfect for birthday or seasonal parties! Ten percent of ColorMe Company's gross profit is donated to charities through their customer-driven Charity Choice Program! You have to love that! ColorMe Company is offering Fabulous Fun Finds readers 20% off your order with the promotional code colormelovesmoms!
Share