Daily Boutique Deals

May 19, 2009

7 Anka Espresso Mini Furniture by Svan Review

All little kids love pretend play! My kids received this Anka Espresso Mini Furniture by Svan. It has been a dream to have in our home! I love it because it fits our home's decor, and everyone can sit comfortably at the table. The set includes a sturdy table, three chairs for the kids, and a stool for an adult. Made from solid birchwood, this table will last! I put this table together in a matter of twenty minutes with the "help" of my 3 year old and 19 month old. My children love it! This Mini Furniture set is the perfect place for playing games, coloring, making crafts and a great place for the kids to eat their snacks. My little daughter feels all grown up when playing with this table. Her eyes light up whenever she sits on the chairs. She truly enjoys this piece of furniture and spends a good portion of her day using this table for various purposes. I love the table set as its sleek style and beauty adds to my home decor while entertaining my children!
Svan designers were determined to create a line of children's furniture that could coexist harmoniously with the grown-up variety. Svan products are stylish and sophisticated while also being extremely functional. The Svan high chair and bouncer are gorgeous!!
Share