Daily Boutique Deals

May 28, 2009

2 The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller



Now that I will be hustling around three kids everywhere I go (the oldest being barely 4) I have been in search of a great and easy to use twin stroller. I have to admit this Bumbleride Indie Twin is my perfect match and seriously the Mercedes of all strollers!! The twin stroller arrived in one large box with a few pieces that were incredibly easy to put together. Completely assembled this twin stroller weighs only 34 lbs! When you are already packing your entire household out on an adventure, a lightweight stroller is the only way to go!
Bumbleride products have a few features that my previous strollers have not had that make the Indie Twin remarkable in my eyes! First, there is dual 360° swiveling front wheel with an inline locking option. This makes going in reverse simple! The adjustable handle is perfect for my husband who is over 6 feet tall. I especially love the Brake Bar!!! It is not a little tab that you have to hunt for and click. The brake is a bar that goes completely across the bottom of the stroller and is impossible to miss and easy to use. The wheels are designed for parents that are active; these tires turn on a dime and are great for any terrain!
Now I have to tell you my favorite feature that is going to make my life so much dreamier! The Bumbleride Indie Twin is compatible with infant car seats! Yes!! This means my 19 month old can sit comfortably in her own fully adjustable seat while my newborn can be placed in her infant car seat carrier attached securely to the additional seat! Yeah! My problem is solved on how to make sure both kids are tied down securely from infancy and up! If you are looking for a side by side stroller that will give your children the space and safety they need, the storage you want, and is lightweight and easy to use, the Bumbleride Indie Twin is a fabulous match!
Share

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Bumbleride strollers are the best! It was the first baby thing I decided on... we got the Flyer. My first baby is due in about 6 weeks and I can't wait to start using it! Enjoy your Indie Twin!!

Butterfly Baby Place said...

The Indie Twin seriously rocks my socks off! I went through three other stollers (Peg Perego, Evenflo, and Maclaren) and this is definitely the king of them all! It is awesome!