Daily Boutique Deals

May 23, 2009

3 Tourance Luxurious Surroundings 60% Off Sale


Tourance Luxurious Surroundings provides extremely soft baby blankets, throws, adult blankets and accessories. Tourance items can be found in department stores and boutiques throughout the country or direct through retail website. Tourance is offering Fabulous Fun Finds Readers an exclusive 60% off for the next two weeks!!! If you are having a baby, in need of a baby gift or may possibly attend a baby shower in the next year you must check out these blankets! I received an incredibly soft polka dot throw for my daughter and she has not slept without it since. We have loved this blanket so much I ordered a baby blanket for my new arrival coming up, a throw for my son and a queen size blanket for my husband and I! The oversized hooded towels are perfect for the pool this summer and these luxurious women's robes can be found in hotels in California! I have those as well and LOVE them. Custom orders are accepted as well! At 60% off how can you resist all these amazing products!! To receive the discount please mention Fabulous Fun Finds in the notes to seller box, order your products, but do not pay for the items. Tourance will send you a revised paypal invoice!! You can also order your products by emailing your list of items to info@tourance.com. Please include product codes. Tourance will then send you a invoice. For those of you without a paypal account please contact Tourance and they will be able to run your credit card directly. Offer is valid through June 8!
Share

3 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Wow, what a great sale! I plan to buy a blanket or two later today. They look cozy.

Erin said...

I agree! This is an incredible sale! I'm totally going to get the cow blanket to go with the farm motif we have in the nursery!

Crystal and Billy said...

I just ordered the Fleur de Lis crib blanket and matching swaddling blanket. They look luxurious!