Daily Boutique Deals

July 30, 2009

0 Dittany Baby's The Baby Lua Review

With a newborn in the home I was extremely excited when The Baby Lua from Dittany Baby arrived at my doorstep. As a mother of three I have to admit I am over the excitement of showing my babies off to everyone who walks by. I just don't have the time or the patience. That is just one of the many reasons why I LOVE The Baby Lua. It protects your baby from the weather and random people trying to squeeze a peek at your newborn while spreading their germs. The Baby Lua, is a functional blanket that covers the entire car seat. There is a little elastic hole in the top which exposes the car seat handle making your car seat very easy to carry. The corners of the blanket are sewn up, so nothing is touching the floor when your seat is on the ground. The flannel is super soft and the fabric selections are pleasing to the eye.
I have found The Baby Lua is extremely useful as I take my daughter out of the car. The bright sun no longer surprises her and wakes her up as I am transporting her from the car to the next destination. No, she stays asleep in her dark and cozy seat. Not to mention babies should not be in the sun anyway!!
The Baby Lua really is a space saver as well. It works as a car seat cover, stroller blanket and nursing cover. Wow, did your diaper bag just lighten up or what?! The Baby Lua is a brilliant idea! Thanks Dittany Baby!
Share

0 comments: