Daily Boutique Deals

July 9, 2009

1 Plasma Car Review

My children have been riding nonstop on one of these amazing Plasma Cars for the last month or so! I can not tell you the hours that both kids have spent entertaining each other one this ingenious non motorized vehicle! Both kids pile on the car at the same time while my son wiggles the handle back and forth creating movement. To go in reverse the handle can be turned in a 180 degrees and again all it takes is a little wiggle. Let's not limit this toy as only fun for kids! The Plasma Car can hold up to 220 lbs and adults LOVE it just as much as children. I know because I have been on it several times. My sons enjoys playing the "train conductor" with his car and likes to have passengers (his sister and I) where he will take us from room to room in the house when needed. I love this toy because it takes good old muscles to run instead of a remote or batteries.
My 20 month old daughter is starting to venture off on her own with the Plasma Car as well. She is not able to wiggle the handle, but sits and pushes along with her feet. After riding on the Plasma Car with her brother for the last month or so I can tell she feels a certain level of accomplishment as she is able to get the Plasma Car rolling on her own! This is definitely a FABULOUS toy for boys or girls. It comes in 6 different colors and sells for $69.95. It is certainly worth the investment!
Share

1 comments:

The Thelins said...

We have these and love them. Just a hint: If you ride them inside, they'll scratch your hardwood. We bought some rollerblade wheels and put them on, and now they don't scratch up the wood.