Daily Boutique Deals

October 1, 2009

3 MATILDA JANE TRUNK SHOW IS NOW ON!


The second half of Matilda Jane's Gypsy Blue Collection launched today! In celebration Fabulous Fun Finds is hosting a Trunk Show. Yes, to order these amazing items it is best to do it through a Trunk Keeper. So for all of you who are dying to get your hands on the very coveted Matilda Jane items you have a chance to do so Today and Tomorrow! Don't hesitate either. These products sell out quickly especially in the popular sizes!
While you are browsing through the cute little girl items (those leggings are killer!) don't forget to check out some adult items for yourself. I have a few Matilda Jane items and I must say the JACKIE (bottom picture) is one of my favorite items in my entire wardrobe! This jacket has feminine written all over it! Ruffles, Ruffles, Ruffles...I love it. It is gorgeous and very much in style this season. Ruffles are everywhere! My heart is now set on the Kylee Sweater (yes more ruffles). I am so excited for this one to arrive now that the temperatures are falling in the desert!
To order please contact Sara Spitler at saras@matildajaneclothing.com or 260-312-1175! You will need to give her your credit card information, so a phone call may be best! She is expecting you!!! Sara knows all the ins and outs about Matilda Jane, so don't be afraid to ask her all your girly fun questions!
Share

3 comments:

Marianne said...

That jacket IS to die for, I love it.... now where can i find $110...hmmm :) maybe i'll just come borrow yours :) your blog is so awesome heather i just love it.... you always amaze me your my idle :)

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have given you the Lovely Blog Award. http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2009/10/my-first-blog-award-i-was-awarded-this.html