Daily Boutique Deals

November 18, 2009

3 Baby Legs Review



You probably are all familiar with Baby Legs, but are you aware that Baby Legs has introduced socks, tights and footless tights to their line of fabulous products! I received a pair of footless tights for my two year old and they are TO DIE FOR! Seriously, these are so much fun and make any outfit that much more complete. The tights are thick and do not ride up my daughters leg. Just a little hint, but if you like to save money I would suggest following Baby Legs on Twitter and Facebook!


Share

3 comments:

Melissa said...

My favorites are the sugar cookie tights...

melissafleming7403@msn.com

Emily Carlson said...

Adorable. FFF follower.
emilywalunas(at)hotmail(dot)com

Crystal and Billy said...

I'd love to get those footless tights; sounds like a great idea for a toddler!