Daily Boutique Deals

November 17, 2009

1 The Slanket Review


Most of us have become familiar with the Slanket brand from various media avenues. Well, I was lucky enough to receive a Slanket to review. My husband laughed as I opened the box, but this has become a household favorite now that the temperatures have dropped. Seriously, this is the best blanket for a mother with a baby. I don't nurse, so on chilly days I can wrap myself in the Slanket and put my arms through the arms holes and hold feed my little baby while being completely cozy! Slanket has recently introduced the Ultimate slanket with a pocket to keep your feet warm and a front pocket for your hands. Not too shabby I must say. QVC is having a one day sale (TODAY) on the Ultimate Slankets! Happy shopping and stack up for all your Holiday gifts!


Share

1 comments:

Jim said...

I just had thank you for saying that you received a free slanket for reviewing. I just watched a news story about bloggers who get free items to review but never disclose that they do.