Daily Boutique Deals

January 27, 2010

1 Goody Green Bags Review




I know the trendy thing right now is to be green, but when I am taking three kids all under the age of four with me to the grocery store the last thing on my mind is to not forget my reusable bags for my groceries. That is why I love my Goody Green Bags. These bags fold up to the size of an envelope. I tend to carry oversized handbags, so I can throw one or two of these in my bag and keep it there at all times. Now I have no excuse not to use my reusable bags. Goody Green Bags come in a variety of trendy prints, so you are being fashionable as well as earth conscience. The best part is being green is actually affordable with Goody Green Bags. These bags start at only $8.95. If you buy a 5 pack you save even more. Affordable, fashionable and easy to carry! Sold! I want to thank Goody Green Bags for submitting a Dottie bag for review.
Share

1 comments:

Forever Owen said...

Lovin' these SO much better than the store's own green bags!