Daily Boutique Deals

March 31, 2010

1 See Kai Run Review




My kids have been wearing See Kai Run shoes for the past couple of years and I could not be more pleased with this brand. The styles are always fashionable especially See Kai Run's 2010 Spring line. I was sent a pair of Talia shoes for my daughter. These are the cutest shoes to wear with shorts, pants or a dress! Very versatile. See Kai Run is known for for their wide shoe and open toe box so even the chubbiest feet can fit into these little cuties. The flexible soles are healthy for your new walkers plus the leather is breathable. I especially love the velco closure for quick on and off action. I don't have time to sit and tie shoes all day long. Feel free to check out See Kai Run's fabulous Spring 2010 line which now available online!


Share

1 comments:

Our life...special with needs! said...

Those are great shoes! I have been looking for some nice, good quality shoes for my little man! Thanks for sharing, we will be ordering later today!