Daily Boutique Deals

March 15, 2010

4 Twisted Silver Review

Twisted Silver is taking us all on a RENEGADE TRIP (their new jewelry line) this season that you are going to LOVE! A couple of times each month a new piece to this collection will be released. Tomorrow, March 16, is the release of the highly anticipated Brick Bangle! Last month Twisted Silver released a sneak peak of the Brick Bangle on the Twisted Blog . My heart skipped a beat at my first glance of this new item. SILVER is making a stellar come back this spring and is showcased extremely well in this triple tiered mixed metal bangle. The unique blend of the three contrasting metals is striking. Twisted's recognizable badge lays flat on both sides of the Brick Bangle giving this peice of jewelry a stunningly stylish look. I like to pair the Brick Bangle up with my XO Earrings and an oversized ring. No need to over accessorize when the weather heats up.
Share

4 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I already love it.

Tara said...

Love it:)

nola1010 said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SILVER!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog Twisted Silver Review. I am glad silver is making a comeback. I have always loved silver when other people were wearing gold I was only wearing silver. Still do today.