Daily Boutique Deals

April 26, 2010

3 CSN Stores Review


CSN Stores have over 200 websites selling just about everything you can think of including all the items pictured above. Seriously, don't you just adore that cake stand! After throwing a huge dinner party in March I realized I have all the fancy dish and serving ware you can think of, but not a single matching utensil! CSN Stores sent me the Wallace Newbury Frost 65 Piece Flatware Set. It is so nice to look at my table and have all the utensils matching. The flatware arrived 3 days after I submitted my order in a very well packaged box. The pieces look exactly as they were pictured on the website and are great quality. The flatware is not too heavy and not too light. I have purchased from CSN Stores before and I am sure I will make many purchases in the future. Every transaction has been successful. If you are searching for the perfect baby shower item or a great firepit for your backyard CSN Store will have the item you need.
Share

3 comments:

Gina said...

I've been wanting a firepit.

bensgirll@yahoo.com

skcoe said...

Is it weird that I just want red baking sheets? Those are so cute!

sikcoe@gmail.com

skcoe said...

(I'm so used to leaving my email, that's a habit!)