Daily Boutique Deals

May 7, 2010

4 Hailey Angel Silent Auction





The Hailey Angel Silent Auction begins on Wednesday!!! The donated items are incredible and are all located on the right hand sidebar. I hope there is something that each of you will enjoy bidding on. The goal is to raise $3000 for baby Hailey's headstone. Bidding will take place right here on the Fabulous Fun Finds blog! If you are not familiar with the story behind this very special auction feel free to read about it here. You must have a paypal account to bid! All items must be shipped to a USA or Canadian residence. There is no international shipping available for these auction items. The above picture is the last photo taken of Hailey. She is so adorable and greatly missed. Watching the news makes me feel depressed that the world is getting so corrupt. Hailey's passing, however, has brought forth incredible acts of kindness and generosity by friends and strangers near and far. There truly is a great amount of good in the world today. My sister, her husband, my entire family and I thank you for your support through this hard year! Get excited! The bidding is not to far away! Bidding opens at 12:01 am on Wednesday morning PST and will close on Thursday at 9PM PST!
This auction is my mother's day gift to my sister and also to my own mother who would expect nothing less from me. I want to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day as well.
Share

4 comments:

GreenColoredGlasses said...

Oh Heather, she is so sweet! My deepest condolences to your sister and your entire family. Losing a child is the hardest thing a family can go through. What a wonderful gift to your sister...does she know or is it a surprise?? I'll definitely be bidding on several items. I'd love to have something to think that I helped in some way. We were very lucky in that the funeral homes here buried both our angels for free. I hope Mother's Day passes peacefully for your family. RIP Hailey and my babes Kye and Peanut. xo

Paula

Mungee's Ma said...

This is a beautiful gesture in honor of sweet Baby Hailey. May her spirit live on through your memories.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I'll be there and ready to bid!

niui said...

mbt look weird, but not necessarily in a bad way. They definitely don't look like a new

release from Adidas or Nike, but thanks to more recent attention to cosmetic design, many of the styles don't look exactly like sensible

shoes either. The first thing you'll notice is the extremely thick and curved sole. If you set one of the shoes on the floor, and look at if

from the side, you see that the parts of the sole under the toes and the heel do not actually hit the floor. This looks strange, of course,

but the really odd part is how the shoes feel when you first put them on -like you might fall backwards. The extremity of the sole is

probably in part why the mbt carry a warning that they're not meant to be warn on slippery

or wet surfaces-I strongly suggest you heed this warning, and exercise caution when you first begin wearing mbt .