Yay! School is ending very soon for all of us if it hasn't ended already! Time for summer vacations and swimsuit season.
Time to pick out a cute swimsuit!!
Pink Desert LLC is based in Las Vegas, NV and sells modest
adorable swimwear. This fabulous online shop carries the
major modest swimsuit brands including DownEast, Diviine
Modestee, Hapari, and more! It's one stop shopping for all
of your modest swimwear needs. Suits are sold on the
swimsuit of the winner's choice up to $80 in value.
PLUS!
PLUS!
FREE Shipping on ALL orders in the US. Use code FABULOUS at checkout. Valid for the duration of the giveaway!
To Enter Please LIKE the PINK DESERT MODEST SWIMWEAR Facebook Page
Extra Entries
Share this giveaway on Facebook
Pin your favorite swimsuit directly from thePinkDesert.com website
Follow Pink Desert on Instagram http://instagram.com/pinkdesert
Please fill out the Rafflecopter widget Below.
To Enter Please LIKE the PINK DESERT MODEST SWIMWEAR Facebook Page
Extra Entries
Share this giveaway on Facebook
Pin your favorite swimsuit directly from thePinkDesert.com website
Follow Pink Desert on Instagram http://instagram.com/pinkdesert
Please fill out the Rafflecopter widget Below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Winner will be announced on this post the morning after the giveaway closes. The winner will have 24 hours to claim the prize. Share









126 comments:
Thanks for the great giveaway!!
I went window shopping, lots of great choices for the winner!
Need a new suit! Thanks for the giveaway :)
I'm excited!! Thanks for the opportunity
Cute suits!!
Would love any of these darling suits!
heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com
Love these suits!
Love these suits!
Would LOVE to win!
Thanks for the giveaway! Cute swimsuits!
Thanks for the giveaway! Cute swimsuits!
I would love to win this!
Such cute swimsuits
Would love to win!! So cute!
Perfect for running after the kiddos in! Thanks so much for the giveaway!
I adore the Teal Vintage One Piece swim suit!
demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com
super cute!!
Love the vintage look of their one-pieces. Would love to own one! (sandyroo[at]live[dot]com)
Love this!
thanks for the giveaway! these bikinis are gorgeous!
Ty for the giveaway! All of the suits are beautiful. It would be a tough choice.
Yay! I need a new swimsuit I hope I win!
desi_lu3232@yahoo.com
Thanks for the great giveaway!!
Fingers crossed! I love all of the suits :)
i so need a new suit for an upcoming anniversary getaway! thanks for the chance! :D
Love your vintage looking ones!
Love your vintage looking ones!
These suits are beautiful
Cutest swimsuits! Love them all!
Love your swimsuits! They are adorable!
I would love to win one of your suits! Thanks for the opportunity!
great giveaway!!!
I LOVE you're suits and I'd love even more to win one!!!
This is a great giveaway! I definitely need a new suit!!
This would be perfect! tinahdl ( @ ) hotmail dot com
Your suits are great! For a full figured woman like myself I find them to be adorable and very flattering! I can't wait to see if I could own one of these fabulous suits!
Great giveaway! Beautiful suits!
What a great giveaway! Just in time for summer! Thanks!
I love pink desert swimwear - I have the cinch neck halter and it is super flattering. Can't wait to get another!
Thanks for the amazing giveaway. I love Pink Desert swimwear!!
These are so cute!
I love your swim suits!!
I really need to win this!
I love Pink Desert swimsuits!! Would be so thankful to win one!
Want to win! :) Thanks- Ashley Monson
Love these suits!
Want to win soooo badly!!!
I just had a baby 5 months ago and could really use a flattering swimsuit for my post partum body.
Thank you for this opportunity:) I love how cute all these suits are:)
LOVE your swimsuits. Would love to try one though I'm pretty hard to fit.
Thanks for the chance to win one!
I have been wanting one of these modest swimsuits for so long.
I have been wanting one of these modest swimsuits for so long.
great suits!
Love you suits, with 6 girls it's hard to find modest swim wear. Thanks!
My sixth baby is now 6 months old! I NEED a new suit! lol :)
Love their suits!!! Thanks for the giveaway. :)
Awesome giveaway! Love your suits!
This is awesome! Love your swimsuits!
Cute Cute suits!
I just love all your swimsuits! They are so cute!
Great giveaway! There are too many darling choices!
Lovely swimsuits! Thanks for the chance!
Would so love to win!!
Thanks for the giveaway!
So cute! Would love one,
I really need a new swim suit. Thanks for the give away, hope I win.
I really need a new swim suit. Thanks for the give away, hope I win.
Thanks for the chance to win!! Really cute suits!!
Polka dots!
Would love to win!
I would love to win! I'm in major need of a new suit and have been shopping around for a nice modest swimming suit. :) Thanks for the opportunity! Great company!
Beautiful swimsuits!!!
I absolutely love the Mint Fringe Top!
so hard to choose my favorite suit...they are all so cute! Thanks for the giveaway!
I usually dread picking out swim wear but there are so many lovely styles it makes the job easier.
These are so cute! Loving the new styles out this year!
Loving the coral colour ruffle swimsuit. Perfect blend of cute, playful and still sexy :) Hard to find all those traits in ONE swimsuit.
Would love to win this, so many cute swimsuits!
Thanks for the chance! So many cute suits!!
Love these suit!
Love these suit!
Absolutely adore these suits!
Love these suits! Great giveaway!
So many cute swimsuits!!
So cute!
I love all of these!
All the suits are so darling. Thanks for the giveaway!
What a great giveaway! Love these suits!
I love their swim suits
I LOVE Pink desert and ALL their swimsuits! Modest and gorgeous! Can't beat that! Thanks for the giveaway!
Love love love my suit from Pink Desert!!!!
Thanks!
Please pick me! I just had a baby and need a suit that will fit!! And it was my birthday yesterday. Just sayin. :)
Such cute swimsuits! I would love one!
Thanks for the great giveaway - love love love their swimsuits!!!
Such cute suits! Fingers crossed!!
Love all your swimsuits!
LOVE your swimsuits! Definitely makes a post-baby body feel confident and comfortable in the summer :) <3
I love the vintage inspired one-pieces :) My absolute fave!
I've had a friend host Pink Desert for parties. Those are cute swimsuits!
We love these swim suits! Thanks for the giveaway. I hope we win!!!
So stoked the summer has arrived at home in Vegas, my suit had been on 3 continents in the past 2 years working in missions. Now that I am back i'm an in need and eager for another quality suit! Love this line, I always yell all my girl friends:)
I love the variety of swim suits!! The Navy rosette one is darling!
So many cute swimsuits!
Love these swimsuits! Love that you guys do giveaways :)
These swimsuits are so cute! Awesome giveaway!
Need a new swim suit for my post baby body!
Need a new swim suit for my post baby body!
I ordered the mint fringe tankini last week and just got it today. I LOVE IT.. and would LOVE to win another suit :) Thank you!
I would absolutely love to have one of these swimsuits! :)
Hope I win!
I love these swim suits! Thanks for the giveaway =D
Love the variety and modesty of these swimsuits! The Sandy One Piece is my fav. Thanks for the chance to win!
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com
i like their sandy one piece
They have such cute suits! I love the black ruffled tankini and I'd pair it with a colorful pair of bottoms like the hot pink.
i need a new bathing suit
amandahoffman35@yahoo.com
All the suits are to die for!
Love this giveaway!!
I hope I win. I love having cute swimsuits!
It was so hard to just pick one! SO many cute suits!!
Dezi A
sethdez@hotmail.com
🙋 Love your swim suits! 👍
These are so pretty! My daughter and I pretty much live at the pool so I could use a new suit!
Good to see some modest swimwear!
So cute, love these suits!
Post a Comment