Disneyland provides the ultimate Family Vacation destination. So we have teamed up with some awesome sponsors and bloggers to give you the chance to WIN A DISNEYLAND VACATION!
This giveaway is brought to you by our amazing sponsors:
And all these fabulous bloggers: Real Moms Real Views, The Bragging Mommy, One Artsy Mama, A Moms Balancing Act, Maybe I Will, Money Saving Madness, Fabulous Fun Finds, Living with the Magic, Modern Mommy Files, Preschoolears, Bargain Briana, Simply Sherryl, Fabulessly Frugal, Sweet C's Designs, Busy Mom's Helper, Bombshell Bling, Embracing Beauty, Brought to You by Mom, A Little Tipsy, The Mommy Nest, Capital B, the SIMPLE moms, Having Fun Saving, Love Our Disney, and Dandelion Moms.
One Grand Prize winner will receive a Disneyland Vacation! This includes a 3 night Hotel Stay at a Moderate Anaheim Hotel through Get Away Today (Subject to Availability), $650 in Disneyland Tickets (or winner's choice of Disney or Visa Gift Card*), $100 Gift Certificate to MarriedwithMickey.com, and a $50 Gift Certificate to Zazzle.com.
First Runner Up will receive a Tamron16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD MACRO Zoom Lens ($629 value), and a $50 Gift
Certificate to MarriedwithMickey.com
Second Runner Up will receive a Combi Cosmo Twin Double Stroller ($259.99 value) and a $50 Gift Certificate to MarriedWithMickey.com
Third Runner Up will receive a $200 Gift Certificate to Canvas HQ.
Enter via the Giveaway Tools widget below.
Giveaway will begin on June 16, 2014 1:00 AM and will end on June 30, 2014 11:59 PM. *If winner chooses the Visa Gift Card this will forego the 3 night Hotel Stay. This option is offered in the event that the person who wins is unable to travel to Disneyland. These prizes are not transferable and can only be used by the winners themselves. Hotel stay is subject to availability and black out dates. Hotel stay must be used within 1 year of giveaway ending date. Winners will be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winners will have 48 hours to email back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. Share












58 comments:
I loved seeing my son light up when he saw Mickey Mouse in real life for the first time. It was priceless.
Dezi Allen
sethdezAThotmailDOTcom
hanging out with my mom and sisters at epcot in the world of tomorrow
We went as a family on the 50 year anniversary. The last time my mom had been to Disneyland, was during the first year it had opened, to see her eyes light up as we toured the park was so much fun. She was able to recognize some of the attractions from years ago! Later we found pictures of her first trip and made a scrapbook with those and the new pictures taken with her grandkids. It was incredible and I was so glad my daughters were apart of her second experience!
We went to Disney after I completed chemo. It was fun to celebrate that way! Loved being with the family.
i used to live right across the street from disneyland and used to go there almost every other weekend.. but this is when i was really young so i can hardly remember
i used to live right across the street from disneyland and used to go there almost every other weekend.. but this is when i was really young so i can hardly remember
My favorite Disney memory is taking my husband and son for the first time to Disney World! We had a great time and cannot wait to go back!
The first time we took our daughter to Disneyland was one of our best vacations!
When I was 9 years old my Mom, Dad, and I went to Disney... I can still remember posing for photos with all the princesses & hugging Mickey... the hotel was just as fun, Dad gave me piggy-back rides from pool to pool, hehe! Hope to give my little guys amazing memories like these someday! Thanks so much for the chance! :D
When my daughter was 2 she got to see Aurora, her favorite princess, and I teared up seeing the joy on her face of meeting her favorite princess in real life.
We took our two oldest to Disney several years ago. Everything about it was just magical. Now that their little sister is two, we're dying to go back and relive the fun!
I would love to take my kids to Disneyland for the first time...
We were just talking about planning a future Disney Vacation! Thanks for the chance!
My family has been trying to save for a Disney vacation but it just never happens. My husband and youngest have never been but MY FAVORITE DISNEY MEMORY would have to be the Electrical Parade. The lights and the music are so unique that to this day when I think back I get choked up.
Never been to Disney, but would love to take my kids and get to see them meet all their favorite Disney characters!
I went with my grandparents hen I was 10 and my kids are using my Mickey Mouse rocket cup to drink from now! 30years old cup! I would love to share similar memories with my kids!
Would love to take my family to Disney!
My favorite Disney memory is being about 6 and my grandparents taking me soon after my parents divorced. My grandma went on roller coasters with me while grandpa waited because he hated the fast rides. They are both passed now and I still get teary when I visit the park and see main street and the electrical parade and all those memories come back.
My husband surprised us by having Ariel call and leave a message inviting us to Disneyland. When we were at Disneyland, the first character my daughters met was Ariel. My then 4 year old said, "You called us and invited us to Disneyland." Then Ariel said, "That's right! I'm so glad you came." Her response made our trip so magical!
My favorite Disney memory is going with my whole family as a child when I was 7 years old and seeing the fireworks show at night! I remember being mesmerized by the tiny flying Tinkerbell that came "flying" out of the castle window! I don't even think they have a Tinkerbell do that anymore, but it impacted me so much, I can see it in my mind still today!
We went to Disney World right after it opened and stayed at the Polynesian. My first memory is walking into the hotel and Mr. Smee and Captain Hook were there greeting guests - it was a great start to our vacation.
The light parade, that was always my favorite!
The Tea cups and the world of colors!!! We loved every minute of our vacation~
When my 7 y.o. showed Flynn Ryder her "smoulder"!
My first day working at Disney World!!
I loved going to Disneyland when I was in high school, it was my first time there. We had a great time. We have the best picture from splash mountain
My best trip to Disneyland was with my husband for our honeymoon!
We have never been to Disney, I would love to take my daughter. She is obsessed with Disney.
My favorite memory is going on Peter Pan's Flight ride for the first time. It was magical!
I grew up in Orlando, so I have lots of fond memories of days spent at Disney World. It was pretty awesome that we could just go on a whim whenever!
My favorite memory of Disneyland was taking my 3 year to Disneyland for the first time. He is very tall for his age, so he was able to go on every ride and loved it! His favorite ride was the Tower of Terror!
We went for our honeymoon . It was fantastic. I loved eating in cinderellas castle and getting a cupcake brought to us by the princess's was very special
Loved taking my kids for the first time!
The look on my one year old's face the first time she met Duffy Bear. I had no idea how excited she would be and how much she would love him. It was truly a magical vacation.
When I was about five I was too short for every ride (or so it seemed to me at the time) except Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It was my favorite for years afterwards!!
All my memories of Disney with my kids are very special but my daughter's 4th birthday we took her to the bippity boppity boutique and that was very special!
All my memories of Disney with my kids are very special but my daughter's 4th birthday we took her to the bippity boppity boutique and that was very special!
All my memories of Disney with my kids are very special but my daughter's 4th birthday we took her to the bippity boppity boutique and that was very special!
All my memories of Disney with my kids are very special but my daughter's 4th birthday we took her to the bippity boppity boutique and that was very special!
I have so many amazing memories from Disney... My honeymoon, our daughters first sighting of Cinderella's castle. THe way her face lit up when she met Minnie Mouse, and how obsessed she became with riding Dumbo. So many special moments that I will cherish forever.
My mom and stepdad took my family to Disney when I was 13. I think my very favorite part was going to Blizzard Beach, it was just so neat.
I love Disneyland! I miss it, and can't wait to go back! So many fun memories!
I remember walking down the tunnel to Indiana Jones and just being terrified. But after the ride, it was my favorite!
Cars land!
I don't have any memories. I wish to win this so I can have some memories to share.
I remember as a little girl meeting a princess and it was amazing.
I remember as a little girl meeting a princess and it was amazing.
My little girl is Frozen obsessed (who isn't?). It reminds me of when I was her age and Little Mermaid came out, and it was my life and love!
my favorite Disney memory is after my husband and I got married, we left for Disneyland the next day. Since we did the "money dance" we had plenty of cash and we spared no expense while we were there. Ate at all the nice restaurants, bought the gifts we always wanted and had the best time ever. That was 13 years ago!
My favorite Disney memory would have to be watching the ice skaters in the evening of Christmas 1995. It was beautiful and the perfect end to a magical day!
My favorite Disney memory is interning at WDW while in college!
I remember the magic I felt at Disneyland the first time when I was 10, and I want to give my kids that same feeling.
The first time my brother met Mickey in the early 70s he pulled his tail until Micky gave him the "No No" finger wave. My brother cried because he though Mickey was mad at him. LOL!!!
Taking my 2 kids for the first time 4 years ago. Being there with your kids after growing up going is something so special! I will never forget it. Now we get to take our 3 kids this Sept.
My favorite Disney memory is watching my dad carry my daughter, wearing a Minnie Mouse dress, down Main Street for the first time!
Spending our honeymoon there 13 years ago!
Loved seeing my daughters face light up when she met the princesses!!!
Post a Comment