Daily Boutique Deals

August 24, 2009

2 Cloud B Gentle Giraffe Review

This little guy pictured above can be found wrapped in my 20 month old daughters arms all day long. The Gentle Giraffe is the Newest Toy from Cloud B. This long necked plush giraffe plays 4 peaceful sounds including Serengeti sounds. I definitely appreciate toys with sound control and this toy has a great volume control that is easily accessible. There is a sleep timer with a 23 or 45 minute setting, so your child can drift peacefully asleep. If you are looking for a soft plush soothing toy The Gentle Giraffe is a great one for all ages.
Cloud B is offering Free Shipping on any order until September 3 with the promotional code FFF-0809!
Share

2 comments:

Mandee said...

I love that it has a timer on it! It looks like something my little guys my like. I'm going over to check it out! Thanks for the review. :)

Jess said...

We have one of these for our daughter...they are AWESOME!!